Kings and Bandits Basics
- PVP Begins at Level 6, introduction on Bunny Isle first (lvl 1-6), then choose a team upon leaving isle.
- 4 Team PVP + FFA (Bandits) Team
Team Colors (Player Name Visually In-Game):
Qeynos = Purple
Halas = Orange
Freeport = Teal
Rivervale = Yellow
- Home Cities (Qeynos/Halas/Freeport/Rivervale) cannot be taken over by other teams.
- Guilds still required to take other cities, all team members can visit a taken city if the guild is assigned to their team (decided by guild owner pvp flag).
- Felwithe, Erudin, Neriak, Kaladim, Oggok, Grobb can be taken by any of the 4 teams (not Bandits).
- Toxxulia, Greater Faydark and Lavastorm Encampments can be taken by any of the 4 teams (not Bandits).
- Guild Camps are still supported, but restricted to the guild, eg. teams cannot visit each others guild camps. Bandits can have guild camps also.
Hello my friends, be aware of this beast who shows himself only momentarily and comes from the heavens above. Swiftly attacking his prey he causes chaos all around the sacred island. Again, Beware!Ysward of AeloreaDescription:
Bringer of death to all newcomers on Bunny Island. A manically fast dragon with a huge appetite. Just stay out of the way when the Sentry warns you!Zone:
Beyond the Fluff
After leaving the land of snow that is Bunny Island I found myself in The Nexus. To the west of the portal a gnome offered me a way into Pinnacle Cave. Inside was a musty, goblin infested mess, however many treasures were found.Screenshots of Pinnacle CaveDescription:
Pinnacle Cave, a preparation for the later nightmare that is The Warrens. A claustrophobic space, find many foes around every corner.Zone:
A long chaotic winter had brought strong winds to EverFrost and the Frigid Plains. These winds have unearthed a chamber not previously visible due to the massive snow that commonly covers the grounds in these parts. Inside seemed to contain remnants of Miragul's Study when he was once venturing near the city of Halas. Miragul however has not left his chamber unguarded and has not invoked any privilege of visitors.Lost Chamber of MiragulDescription
: A frozen palace of study for Miragul, his followers and minions. Zone:
Miragul's Chamber, located in EverFrost to the south east cornerLevels:
Low 20's to Mid 20's
Oasis of Marr Travels
I was venturing recently in the Oasis of Marr and came across a tunnel which just happened to be freshly excavated. The tunnel seemed very unstable but it looked intriguing, upon going into the darkness I could already see a light on the other side. As I stepped outside rocks began falling on me and knocked me unconcious. As I came to I found myself in a new land to me which was known as the Wastelands of Western Ro.Wasteland of Western Ro ScreenshotsDescription
: A baren dessert with a small oasis, be cautious as the entrance has been constantly unstable!Zone:
Western Ro, found in south east Oasis near the waterLevels:
Low 20's to Low 30's.